Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 10 December 2016

[Article] 161206 BTS wished for good luck at a Buddhist temple and... their dream came true



Photo of BTS wishing "daebak" for their album by visiting a Buddhist temple is receiving great attention.


(T/N)
Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyeon-dong 10-31 Cheonggu Building (address of Bighit Entertainment) 
Kim Namjoon Kim Seokjin Min Yoongi ♡♡ Jung Hoseok ♡♡ Park Jimin Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook

大(dae) 박 (bak)

feat. Hitman Bang + Bighit 

Group BTS posted a photo on their official Twitter account on 6th December. They included the caption "At Ganghwa(island) last Summer. Wishing for WINGS to be a daebak". The photo captured the members smiling brightly while holding roof tile with their wish written on it. 

On the roof tile, you can see "WINGS BTS", the address of their entertainment company, and names of the members written tightly together. They also had "大박" (daebak), praying for the album to succeed and their tiny yet eye-catching "feat. Hitman Bang + Bighit". Bighit refers to their company "Bighit Entertainment" and "Hitman Bang" is the word that represents their CEO Bang Sihyuk.

BTS won the "Artist of the Year" award (one of the Daesangs) at 2016 MAMA which was held on 6th in Hong Kong. The fans who saw their tweet replied, "Your dream came true", "You guys exactly what you wished for. Congratulations again", etc.

Original article here
Response +77
Do not repost

1. Now this place is going to become the sacred place ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +73 -1

2. Should we all go to this temple if we have a wish? ㅎㅎ (of course, we should work very hard like BTS when we make a wish) +62 -1

3. ㅋㅋ their dream became a reality +56 -1

4. cute ㅎㅎ I hope BTS will succeed even more in the future! +50 -0

5. cool ㅠㅠ  +45 -0

6. This shows that the universe will help you when you work hard.. I mean who wouldn't want to help someone when they work so hard like them... even I started being a fangirl which I've never been one even when I was younger to support them because these boys are suffering so much during their promotions ㅎㅎ... +20 -0

7. This is the result of hard work~~~ I'm proud, they're lovely and they make my heart warm~ It's "HYYH" from now til forever +17 -0

8. I wonder if Hobi wrote the wish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's the only one in the center ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +16 -0

9. I'm so happy that BTS hit daebak and I believe you guys will continue to do so much better. I love you★♥♥♥♥♥★ +17 -1