Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

[Instiz] 161201 What happens when you interview BTS.jpg



Please tell us a little secret of another member's habit!

V Today we all ate a big portion of curry udon! It was really delicious and it surprised me

JIMIN Jungkook finished his noodles in just 5 minutes (laughs) but there's another member who finished eating before Jungkook, it's Rap Monster (laughs)!!

SUGA But he's the last person to get ready in the morning! He's the leader too~! BTS members get on the car when they get ready and every day J Hope, Jin and I sit at the back and wait for the rest of you to get in the car. (laughs)

JIMIN And the three of us aren't from Seoul! I'm from Busan and V and Suga are from Daegu, right?

V I recommend you to try flat dumplings when you come to Daegu! Ah~ I miss my family~♥

The members forget the original question 

Original post here
Response +7

1. They asked the members to reveal a secret habit and they exposed what they ate and where they're from.... seriously this is a babbling festival ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅠㅠㅠ they're really talking anything that comes to their mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. Taehyung oppa leads the way ㅋㅋㅋ

4.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The interview didn't work out ever since Kim Taehyung answered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6.  omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7.  "Ah~ I miss my family~♥" is the killing pointㅋㅋㅋ

8. what are you doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅜㅜㅜ

9. oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is funny whenever I re-read this. This was in Japanese but they translated it so cutely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. the babbling festival ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ