Tuesday, 6 December 2016

[Instiz] 161204 A boy idol who fell down so cutely at their concert. gif (warning: you might join the fandom)



like
'

It's BTS Jimin!






Original post here
Response +136 

1. ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. euahhhhh I'm worried but he looks cute so I feel bad but this is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he fell down hard on the floor ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope our baby didn't hurt himself ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4.  ha... he's like a little baby peanut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Park Jimin is so cute even when he falls down

6. but I heard this idol has a girlfriend, is this rumor true?
ㄴ (commenter 6) Yes, it's true!
ㄴ (6) heol who is she...?
ㄴ (6) it's me. ㅋ
   ㄴ what just happened?? 
    ㄴ what was that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    ㄴ no~
    ㄴ guardhouse?

7. Jimin please don't get hurt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Our Jimin... you're a fairy, right?????? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I mean how can a person be so cute? this is ridiculous. can a 95er be this cute? I mean 95ers can be cute but ㅜ seriously ㅜ this is too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah I'm going crazy ㅠㅠ

10. he looks so squishy... I wish I could poke his cheeks... hehe