Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Monday, 19 December 2016

[Instiz] 161218 Idol who definitely came out of the animation




you can't say no to this.





It's BTS Suga

Original post here
Response +13


1. ah what is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. darling ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (여보)
ㄴ what?
 ㄴ -llo it's me (세요나야)
    ㄴ are you doing well?

(T/N: 여보 means something like darling but 여보세요/hello (in telephone conversation). when you combine the first commenter with the reply it's 여보세요 나야 -> hello, it's me)

3. Grandpa Min...!

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that was a very unexpected character ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. heolll I've been told I look like that character so does that make us a couple?
ㄴ haha.

6. this is like a forced spoiler of Yoongi's future (face)