Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Thursday, 22 December 2016

[Instiz] 161222 Idol real size standees which will soon produce articles about them being stolen









It's BTS PUMA standees

Look at that real life like details (shivers)


It's more real than the padded jackets available at the store


So high quality


Original post here
Response +75

1. I will try to take them.

2. wow they look so real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Please give me Jimin standee....

4. I really want to steal it  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but no ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm an intellectual person ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. That is like leaving a bleeding human in front of a new vampire. It's so hard to resist.....☆
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ your comparison is so appropriate!
ㄴ wow I finally realize how a vampire feels...

6. If Jimin standee disappears, it's me...!!!

7. So where can we find these standees??????????
ㄴ I wish I could just stand in front of them forever
ㄴ I should go buy a jacket and ask them for a standee (determined)

8.  Jimin, I'm coming!

9. Wow please give me all...please

10. Please give me Yo...Yoongi standee... I think I would buy if they sell it...

11. heol... who wants to join me?

12. Please come to my house... all 7 of you.. come to my house...

13. Dad, what should I do... if the police call home please don't be surprised. okay...? 

14.  ... Mom, please don't be surprised when you see me on news...

15. wow they look so real... I'm from another fandom but I'm jealous... I want to steal it too ㅋㅋㅋ

16. I'm sorry mom... if Yoongi disappears it's me...

17.  (what should I do to bring them with me)

18. I want the standees more than those padded jackets...

19. Last time I asked them if they could give me Kim Soohyun's standee and they gave me one... I should ask them again...

20. They're really well-made...