Wednesday, 28 December 2016

[Misc] 161228 Ex-staff at broadcasting station shares her/his account of BTS's personality

(T/N: This was posted in the review section on Melon)

Hello. I'm someone who worked briefly at the broadcasting station. Something like a part-time? I'm not a great speaker so my writing can sound very incoherent. And I'm not very interested in idols so I don't know their names well.. I hope you will understand.. ㅎㅅㅎ
Anyway, there have been rumors about BTS's personalities?, right? I saw other fandoms dragging them down with this... Well, I thought it was ridiculous so I decided to write about BTS I had seen for a short time. I worked briefly doing chores at a music show and BTS was present during this period. But seriously you can't talk about BTS's personalities like that. They're really nice. Other celebrities mentioned them too and they said they're very nice. Perhaps all of them except one member are very shy..? They only stayed in their waiting room. They're not extremely quiet and they're not very loud too. It looked like they gather around each other and play together. The waiting rooms don't have great soundproof facilities so you can actually hear what they're talking about and I heard them when I passed the hall and I thought they were really cute so I'll share an anecdote. ㅋㅋㅋ I suddenly heard people laughing loudly from BTS's waiting room so I stood there thinking "huh?" and I realized that they were telling each other weird jokes and then giggling like high school girls and they continued to play some strange game? kind of thing. Anyway, they looked like a 4D group. I could sense the vibe of high school girls from them...

You're not supposed to record with your own camera when they're broadcasting but sometimes there are few disrespectful fans who do take photos. The PDs scold the idols/singers whenever they spot these fans and BTS members were lightly scolded last time. It could be a frustrating situation to them but they stood still and continued to apologize. This made my heart ache..
ah and there was one member with blonde hair with tanned skin than other members and he was really active compared to others. Am I right? He would greet other idols and he was playful to them at the hall. He looked very cute...
Anyway, what I wanted to tell you guys is that I think present celebrities are extraordinarily kind and polite.
Thank you for reading my incoherent writing.. ㅎ Please don't scold me too much for my bad writing because I get hurt easily ㅠㅠ
Actually, I didn't own a Melon ID but I made one to post this.

Twitter X
Screenshot X