Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 3 December 2016

[PANN] 161202 right this was the scene... this was f***ing sexy...



+) sh*t my post is selected as top talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is the first time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (happiness) I will share this glory with the guy who exposed his back on MAMA....


+ gifs




Original post here
Response +821 -332

1. I don't think Kim Taehyung's going to receive any controversy for his acting on Hwarang... +199 -30
ㄴ wow...look at his nose bridge...that perfect side profile +12 -0

2. I'm a fangirl of actor and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I saw that scene I just ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I couldn't f*cking breathe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so what is his name...? +168 -17
ㄴHis name is V...♡  (pleased +6 -0
ㄴIt's our bright Taetae♥♥♥ 

3. right, this scene..♡ +154 -18

4. I'm from another fandom and today BTS was cool. Jimin was a great dancer by the way +57 -5

5. You can't see clearly because of the bad quality but you can still see his abs a little ㅎ +55 -3
ㄴ heol if you haven't told me I wouldn't have noticed this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kept staring at his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow he wasn't wearing anything inside daebak

6. ha... +53 -3

7. for real I couldn't breathe when I watched their stage. Their name clearly engraved in my memory. I like their song +47 -1

8. Kim Taehyung...is perfect... +45 -2

9. can you believe this gap in his imageㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ he's so cute when he's not on stage ㅜㅠ +45 -2

10. this MAMA was really amazing. I felt like I was going to pass out while doing my assignment but I fought back my sleep and watched it without watching the replay and I really f***ing wanted to praise them +43 -2