Sunday, 11 December 2016

[PANN] 161202 This is why you can't help falling in love with Taetae



I really love him because he wears the ultimate boyfriend-look~ 
He's really killing the fangirls' hearts with his all black outfit~?



He still makes the "V" sign in his chic outfitㅠ he loves "v" 

He looks so chic, cold, charismatic and cool but 



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's happening? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Are you from "Baby Chick Class"? he's f*cking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at the blush on his face omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(t/n: It's common too see Korean kindergarten classes named after animals, flowers in Korea. Like "sunflower class", "giraffe class", etc)

Seriously! He makes our hearts fly and drop!!!!! I'm so jealous of the Japanese fans who got to see him like this ㅠㅠ
he looks like a child who would always complain about food ㅋㅋㅋ


he makes hearts for their fans...



what could be the reason behind V's laughter???? that's a real laugh



the fans were making hearts at him too ㅠㅠㅠ I think V found this cute and it made him happy 
I find the fans cute too ㅋㅋㅋ



Original post here
Response +219 -15

1. Before I knew, Taehyung became the member I care about the most. He pretends he's okay even when arrows are brutally thrown at him but I don't know what to do when I see you struggling. You desperately struggle to hide your feelings from the fans so we won't be worried about you. My heart aches from sadness when I see you trying to not talk about things that bother you in case that might hint the fans, making us worry about you. But I was also happy to learn that you really care about us. We can't promise we'd make you walk on flower roads only but we will be next to you when you walk on the thorny roads so please don't try to hide your happiness or sadness. Taehyung, I hope you will be a person who can freely shout out his own feelings. +78 -11

2. + he's someone who really, really loves his fans +63 -4
The dearest and the most precious person in the world, ARMY. Thank you so much for being next to me always. Thank you very much for supporting us always, protecting us with your love and filling the place with the color purple. Thank you for this wonderful award too and also for congratulating us sincerely when we won the award. I'm grateful to you for telling us "I love BTS" and I love you!! 

3. baby, please be happy always. I love you♥ +57 -7

4. I joined the fandom when I saw this photo without any further thoughts... f***ing handsomex100 +27 -1

5. This moment we spend together is HYYH. Let's stay together forever +16 -0