Are you guys really going to try to create a controversy with that one photo of V sitting cross-legged for a very short time when they turned off all the lights and cameras to play the commercial when he had shown the best reaction at the actual ceremony? It wasn't during their stage nor was it during the awarding moment. It was when they showed the commercials and this is when the artists take a break, right? They're all sitting there for +4 hours but can't he sit cross-legged for just 5 seconds? And in that photo, you can tell from the way the singers who sat behind BTS V that they were talking to each other and BTS members who sat on both side of V were all looking at different directions..
This photo is absurd too. You captured this with malicious intent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's funny how you're trying to create an issue with this. You said BTS isn't polite? That's the funniest thing I've heard in the last few days
They were bowing for few seconds after receiving the award. Do you have to bow perfect 90 degrees to be polite? Why are you so harsh to idols? You'd be the person to call people names when they ask you "why aren't you bowing 90 degrees at me?" in real life.
They all showed good reaction throughout the entire ceremony and they bowed to everyone. I don't get how you could say they're rude and disrespectful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They were bowing to the audience even after the ending and when the other artists left
They're grateful to their fans than any other people, they feel responsible for winning the award and they're happy about their achievement so please don't try to create an issue with few malicious screenshots.
Original post here
Response +792 -96
1. I can't believe there are some people who can only believe it's not true when someone posts a post like this... The boys who were bouncing and dancing at their seat during Zico's stage was BTS, right? They were so funny when I was watching the broadcast yesterday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway, congrats on winning the Daesang! +116 -3
2. When I look at his face like in this photo, I feel proud to see him trying to hold his tears but I choked when I watched the fancam of Taehyung shaking his hands and not knowing what to do. Please don't judge them with photos which were captured with malicious intent. +110 -2
3. You could clearly tell that the screenshot in the post which got deleted now was captured during the commercial/break time.... If you've watched MAMA yesterday, the area where the artists sat were dark during performances like cinema because they turned off the lightsㅋㅋ it wasn't bright like that screenshot and you can tell from the singers sitting behind V that they were talking to themselves too and BTS members sitting next to V were all looking at different directions ㅋㅋ when I saw them looking at different direction I knew it was during the commercial time so I was like why are they making this an issue; +100 -2
4. At this point I think people will only leave BTS alone when they actually crawl on the ground when they get called to receive their award ㅋㅋ +42 -0
5. I agree. You guys can't leave BTS alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the first gif is so cute. I'm going to save it +38 -0
6. Sometime ago, Taehyung (V) said his grandmother always watches MAMA even if she misses the other award ceremonies... When I saw Taehyung shaking his hands to try fight back his tears, I thought he might be really missing his grandmother... +38 -0
7. Posts like this make them silent ㅋㅋㅋ You will obviously get caught when you post using irrelevant photos. Do you think fans are stupid? The post is now deleted but just awhile ago there were comments on another post like "they need to be more humble", "they're arrogant", "They don't have good personality", "All members of BTS are like that. It's not only him.", "they show no respect at an award ceremony", "he has a very carefree mind and life", etc. Can you tell me if you didn't say any of these? You guys are really extreme. Do you guys suffer from some illness which you can't help slandering others because if you don't you'd get thorns in your mouth and lose your blood or something? and I know where these posts are coming from ㅋㅋ don't try to run away. Let's just support our own group; I have no idea why you are so busy slandering other artists and ruin your own artist's image. I mean who actually listens to you anyway? And only people like yourselves will listen to you. BTS won't listen to you~ They're leading a wonderful life every day unlike you so please mind your own business and try to keep your life from hitting the rock bottom. You're really living your life miserably. Seriously. +29 -0
8. They should actually bring a gif to create an issue or at least a video. I don't get how they're talking about one's personality/attitude with just a few screenshots ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at least they never had attitude problem controversy on TV shows +28 -0
9. I'm from another fandom and this group gets hated for everything... honestly I feel so bad. A close friend of mine is an ARMY and I sometimes feel bad for her/him because I think s/he can't fangirl/boy happily like me... +25 -0
10. Last year, they tried to create an issue with Yoongi and this time it's not just Taehyung but the entire group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please control yourselves;; they showed the most reaction at the ceremony. What are you guys doing? +24 -0