Saturday, 10 December 2016

[PANN] 161207 Heol BTS Jimin's hands are really tiny


 



His hands are real baby hands so freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think his hands would look like they're wiggling 

+) heol I'm surprised. My post is a Selected Talk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks♡..♡ Jimin's baby hands, fighting...

Original post here
Response +577 -31

1. right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his hands are cute ㅋㅋㅋ♡♡ +210 -1
ㄴ look at V thinking his hands cute oh god he makes my heart flutter +100 -1
ㄴwhy is V trying to eat the kid ㅋㅋㅋ he's about to gobble him while laughing +41 -0 

 2. well Taehyung's hands are big but Jimin's hands are really tiny so he's so cuteㅠㅠㅠ this is the hand size difference of Namjoon and Jimin ㅠㅠㅠ don't you think this is really cute ㅠㅠㅠ +142 -1

 3. baby hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +140 -1

In BTS world, the frog is bigger than the dino

4. Jimin has a small body frame too ㅠㅠㅠ♡ +58 -0

5. meanwhile, Kim Taehyung makes my heart flutter... +56 -1

 6. Our Chimchi.... +56 -1

7. I personally think this gif really shows the difference +55 -0

8. he compared his hand with the fan but little Jimin... +55 -1

 9. It's cute how he always wears rings on his tiny hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even Rap Mon asked him "when will you be removing them?" +54 -0

10. Jimin's baby hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +50 -0

 11. Jimin's hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute♡ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +41 -1

12. Jimin said this before somewhereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that he drops his microphone often because of his small hands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡ +39 -0

 13. I'm watching you to check if you are teasing me or not +37 -0

 14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅠㅠㅠ +31 -0

15. "ah... it's a secret that I have small hands...what is this place..??" +30 -0