Monday, 12 December 2016

[PANN] 161211 BTS Jin and Black Pink Jisoo look the same;



Jin and Jisoo's photo, have you guys seen this?




people around the world are going crazy right now because they look alike

they're almost like twins

Original post here
Response +365 -27

1. they're both f*cking gorgeous and handsome +156 -4

2. wow Jisoo's natual beauty... Jin is f*cking handsome too +104 -8

3. I'm ARMY and I love TWICE, Black Pink and MAMAMOO the most among girl groups♡  I hope they all succeed ♡  +44 -0

4. Jisoo-nim is really beautiful ㅠㅠ Black Pink and BTS, fighting +43 -0

5. They're both from the same city too. Kim Jisoo went to school in Gwacheon +34 -0

6.  and! they're unrealistically beautiful... +33 -0

7. One thing stays unchanged - they're both the best... +31 -0

8. f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're f*cking alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm ARMY and I'm laughing in real life too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jisoo-nim is pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +28 -1