Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Thursday, 15 December 2016

[PANN] 161214 Heol sh*t BTS Jungkook


wow... he's so handsome. I stared at his photo for a very long time. I'm from another fandom and I can prove this if you want me to. (these days whenever there's a praising post about BTS, you immediately call us ARMY) I heard he's 21 after a month but he's really f*cking handsome...



Original post here
Response +174 -17


1. hiiiiik his full name is Jeon Jungkookoppa. But I really want to call him Jungkook... +55 -2

2.. haaaat! heart attack... +49 -2

3. Kookie is a very pretty boy +48 -4

4. This is the photo of Jungkook that really kills me... he's 20 but he still goes to school...keeeuuuu +20 -1

5. Jungkook's baby daysㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he's still a baby tho ㅠㅠ ♥ +18 -1

6. last year, when he was 19 +17 -1

7. Jeon Jungkook is f*cking handsome but he's also f*cking pretty at times too... he has ten thousand faces... full name Jeon Jungkookoppa.. I'm so lucky to be able to call Jeon Jungkook, oppa... +16 -1

8. He's 21 already....? I'm from another fandom but I still feel so proud of him so I can't imagine how ARMYs must feel like. I mean it would really feel like you've raised a son, right? +13 -1


9.  All BTS members are handsome +13 -2


10. Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I support you who will be 21!!♥ +7 -0

- when you don't have any schedule or work, what do you do usually at your dorm?

Suga: there are members who are always playing games but I sleep whenever I can
Rap Monster: I enjoy watching movies. Sometimes I visit furniture stores too. I also like DIY crafts.
Jungkook: I'm the person in charge of holes at our dorm. If I find a hole in our room, I block it to prevent bugs from crawling into our room. +