Sunday, 18 December 2016

[PANN] 161217 ah Min Yoongi is f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jimin - Taehyung, you're birthday's coming soon and....



Jimin - So I got you this flower...
Yoongi - (snatches)


Jimin, Taehyung - ??????????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ah seriously Min Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you don't look like a person who would do such a thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(the captions were written by me!)

Original post here
Response +81 -2

1. That's Yoongi... +13 -0
ㄴ I didn't know ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I couldn't find who he was ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ please change the title!♡


(T/N: I think the OP didn't recognize the member with blue top (Yoongi) at first)

2. what are you doing, Min Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his back looks so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -0

3. Seokjin even grabbed the flower when Jimin tried to give it to Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected, they're so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ +11 -0

4. ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute so cute so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +1 -0

5. why does he look like a grandpa when he runs away? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ