Monday, 19 December 2016

[PANN] 161218 this guy's fashion is my style

I don't know if those are his normal clothes or stage outfits but BTS Jimin looks great in every style because he has a good fit!


 he's wearing really basic items but he still looks good...





I think he looks great with such style jackets and hats too. I personally think his khaki jacket is really pretty



 and I think he looks great in extra long sleeves or oversize tops!!

He's not really tall and he's not someone who is very fashionable but he has a good fit and I think he knows what looks good on him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I don't have many photos of him in daily clothes so please share some photos of him in long sleeve tops, jackets, hats, sunglasses, please..♡

Original post here
Response +48 -11

 1. His suit fit is amazing +10 -0

 2. something like this? +6 -0

3. Park Jimin +5 -0

4. his fashion is simple and he has good proportion. this is one of my favorite +3 -0

5. Jimin +2 -0