Tuesday, 20 December 2016

[PANN] 161219 Don't you think Hwarang is daebak?



+ I'm not yet a fan but I'm starting to like V and BTS these days so I thought it would be better to post this here rather than on Fantalk board because I'm not yet a fan!! And I'm a fan Nam Joohyuk!!


Wow seriously Hwarang is really funnier than I thought. I watched because of Taehyung and I got super upset because he didn't appear in the episode but I still watched since it was fun.. and Taehyung looked so f*cking good in the teaser... ♡

Original post here
Response +139 -33


1. ah but Sammaekjong was amazing today... I never thought Park Hyungsik could make my heart flutter like that but his few lines and his face itself just made my heart to flutter.. he looked good with long hair too... +37 -1

2. but don't you think it's right to post about Hwarang on Entertalk?? Taehyung's not the only one appearing in Hwarang and OP said she watched because of Taehyung but she found the drama interesting because of other actors too, right?? +22 -1

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it was really interesting. My heart fluttered so much because of Sunwoo and Sammaekjong ㅜ ah and Banryu and Sooho's chemistry was just ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ the reaction of Sooho (Minho) when Aro was reading the erotic book was so cute too ㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously I wish it's 10PM already. I want to see Taetaeㅜㅜ the ending song was good too and this drama has a great balancing story...ㅠㅠ it was really fun. I don't really watch dramas too..ha.. +12 -0

4. a this gif is really pretty.. +8 -0

5. Why do you guys say things like "come to fantalk board please if you are ARMY" or "don't you guys have your own board to talk?" whenever someone posts about BTS? I don't understand both situations. This is Entertalk so why can't you just let people post whatever they want? +2 -1