Tuesday, 20 December 2016

[PANN] 161219 Shinee Minho and BTS V



These two are equally very handsome. They're too handsome indeed.
I'm so happy to just think about seeing these f*cking handsome beings on Hwarang tonight ㅠㅠㅠ

+) Shinee fans or BTS fans. please share me their photos. I'm really considering about being their fan. They're both really my type♥
+) (shivers) I'm really surprised to see my post in the Selected Talk ranking;;
I just watched the drama and although V didn't appear tonight, I got a heart attack when Minho-nim winked
I hope this drama hits daebak. Their visuals are just crazy (shivers)
(Minho's acting improved a lot. I think he's so much better compared to "To the Beautiful You"... well, I think I should watch more episodes to really tell but I think he was good ㅎㅎ)

Original post here
Response +263 -12


1. guys, don't you think you guys love each other too much? +95 -0

2. The honey combo♡ +78 -0

3. Please watch Hwarang♡ +77 -0

4. this is a capture of the gif but this is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he looks like a dumpling +44 -0


5. you can really tell he loves V ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he talks and looks at him in that "awww our maknae baby is such a cutie" kind of feel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but V also makes him love him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his actions are so cute and he really looks like a baby when he's with Hwarang hyungs +37 -0

6. haha +33 -1

7. wow V must be really handsome too. He looks handsome next to the statue like Minho. My eyes are enjoying this ♡ +22 -4

8. Our Taetae♡ +22 -1