Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Wednesday, 21 December 2016

[PANN] 161220 Seventeen used BTS stickers on Snow Cam

(unexpected BTS)
(greets without flustering)

Hoshi used V ('s sticker) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when V appeared from both side and stroked his head he kept repeating "hello hyung! hello hyung!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Joon quietly posed with the V sign with Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
they're so cute so I hope they become close ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish the two groups to succeed more next year~~


Original post here
Response +474 -15

1. heol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm ARMY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and this is so cute and I'm grateful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ where can I watch this video? wow I wish BTS and Seventeen to become close... but hold on, Hoshi called Taetae "hyung" so I guess it's 김스치면인연 (Kim Seuchimyeoninyeon)...? +85 -2

(T/N: Kim (his surname) + Seuchimyeoninyeon (from Converse high,  "When you brush by it's fate") = Mr. Kim who forms friendship with people he walks past)

2. heol I remembered that time when Hoshi and Taetae hugged each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was very short but it was niceㅠㅠㅠ ♡ +69 -2

3. heol ㅠㅠ Seventeen...♡ my bestfriend stans Seventeen so I love Seventeen too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ thank you..♡ +68 -2

4. BTSVT, let's succeed!! +40 -0

5. "Hello hyung!" what is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm ARMY but these days I really like Seventeen too +33 -0

6. keeuuu this is nice to see +29 -0

7. heokㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ where can I watch this video!!!!! BTSVT let's hit daebak next year too! +20 -0

8 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah! hyung! hello! +15 -0