Thursday, 22 December 2016

[PANN] 161220 V is really handsome




He's f*cking handsome even in Hwarang...


Original post here
Response +566 -160


1. I really gasped when I saw this gif... +153 -4

ㄴ Taetae let's only walk on hairband road❤ he's handsome even with the ugly hairstyle ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +20 -0
ㄴhe's like some 3d animation... he looks like a game character... +17 -1

ㄴ this tore my heart.. +18 -0
ㄴwow.. damn...look at his nose... gorgeous... sh*... +15 -0
ㄴ how can a guy be so pretty? +12 -0
ㄴ I think V fits Hwarang because of his soft features! +9 -0

ㄴreally pretty ㅜㅜ our Taetae +11 -0
ㄴ I always thought he was handsome than beautiful but he looks so pretty here ㅋㅋ +14 -0

2. Our cute little bun +144 -5

3. They're even faster than ARMYs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you guys search BTS 24/7? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "go to fantalk" is the first comment you see in every BTS post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +141 -5
ㄴ it's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they must be filming some sitcom +4 -1
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +5 -1
ㄴso what are we supposed to talk about on Entertalk when we can't talk about celebrities??????? +1 -0

4. 1500 years ago, Silla's Bangtan Bomb +53 -0

5. How can a man look so elegant... but he overflows with manliness when you listen to his voice in the OST... when will Monday come ㅠㅠ +49 -1

6. Please post on Entertalk without going to Fantalk board! I'm a human who made my mind to watch Hwarang because of Park Seojoon and posts like this helps to promote the drama and it's heart warming so it's really nice. Why are you telling them to go to fantalk? Is this the trend word of 2016? There are so many posts on the Selected Talk ranking which is really irrelevant and hard to understand when non-fans read them. I'm just fed up of you guys telling them (BTS fans) to go to fantalk board so I decided to leave a comment. There is no strict rule on PANN, this is just a place for people to hang out when we're bored so why are you guys chasing behind them with knives? You shouldn't click on the post if you don't like them but you still click on every single post and diligently leave your comments. Please,  I hope you will show such dedication only to your own idol! +48 -2

7. His face saved the ugly bandit-like wig +30 -1

8. I'm suffering from Hansung sickness ♡♡ +29 -0

9. He's really, really handsome... It's really surprising to see someone look handsome in that weird hair... he has a very high nose with monolids but the shape of his eyes are beautiful and I always question myself if such pretty face could exisㅅ.. and the OST is so good. Hwarang is seriously my favorite drama after "Goblin". V is so handsome ㅜㅜ +26 -0

10. He only appeared for a couple of seconds but his acting was quite good. I'm looking forward!! +15 -0