Saturday, 24 December 2016

[PANN] 161222 The two top scaredy cats of male idols

Among the male idols I have in my mind-

1. idols who are scared to go on amusement park rides 
2. idols who can't eat sour things
3. idols who can't eat bitter things
4. idols who get scared easily
5. idols who show big reaction to small things
6. idols who are f*cking scaredy cats but overflow with cuteness

Got7 Youngjae



BTS J Hope



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah seriously they're so cute
and both are f*cking scaredy cats ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I wish I could make them hold hands and go inside the Haunted House 
I think they will show us amazing reactionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
two of you should become soulmates for real
I think surprise threshold of them are 1/100 of ordinary people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Original post here
Response +138 -16

1. Our Hopeblowfish ♡ +61 -3

2. Hoseok is a real scaredy cat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he gets scared easily but he's cool so it's okay ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +56 -4

3. Choi Youngjae ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +48 -3

4. I clicked on the post wondering if our Hobi would be here (well done me) +31 -2

5. Hobi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hoseok ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ euhhhhaaaa +10 -0