Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 24 December 2016

[PANN] 161223 +) If you guys have J Hope-nim and Suga-nim's gifs or images...

[PANN] 161223 +) If you guys have J Hope-nim and Suga-nim's gifs or images...

+) hmm why is my post a Selected Talk post????? My post??????? There are so many ARMYs too... and I saw so many precious photos ㅠㅜㅜㅠ seriously J Hope-nim is my style ㅜㅜㅜ I f*cking love him.... I want to thank everyone who commented! I lub you..♡







I'm a muggle and I was really attacked when I saw these gifs.. (exhales

I always thought Suga-nim (I don't know what I should call him, this is weird ㅜㅠ) has that cute face and his personality is totally my style so he f*cking killed me but I just completely fell in love with J Hope-nim when I saw that gif ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ.. (sobs) ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I really love that gif ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ of course, all members of BTS are equally handsome but the above two gifs really hit me hard ㅜㅜㅜ ARMYs, please throw me some photos of them before you leaveㅜㅜㅜ! 

Original post here
Response +209 -16

1. He looks so naive when he smiles +54 -0

2. please save this.. +52 -0

3. when you look for 새벽 5시 on Youtube you'll see an edited version of Save me and Min Yoongi looks so handsome in the video.. really.. I'm a fan of anime and I was so close from becoming an ARMY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +39 -0

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hope ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +17 -0


5. The video of this gif is the best +17 -0
(what did you just say? So I was ugly before I dyed my hair?)
(teehee let's move on)

6. Wow he's f*cking gorgeous +16 -0

7. Come to our fantalk~ +13 -0

8.  Pretty ㅜㅜ +13 -1

9.  his smile is really beautiful ㅠㅠㅜㅠ +11 -0

10. this is a photo but his cheek looks so cute +9 -0