Saturday, 24 December 2016

[PANN] 161223 Sh*t I found this photoshopped two block hairstyle of V




He's super f*cking handsome for real;; he's so shockingly handsome

Original post here
Response +837 -80


1. heol I think he would be f*cking handsome even when he shaves his head +191 -11

ㄴ Buzz cut +44 -0

ㄴYes. He is handsome +30 -0
ㄴ Min Yoongi looks insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +15 -1
ㄴthat photo is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you sure you're a fan? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +11 -0
ㄴoh you people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't talk about 방연시 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +20 -0
ㄴI got to watch 방연시 when I was in the state of refusing to join the fandom and I almost left the fandom before joining +26 -1
ㄴ sh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was fortunate to watch 방연시 after joining the fandomㅋ... If I had watched it before.... ^^ It was cute and cringe worthy after joining the fandom but anyway 방연시 is... 방연시 is just.... ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ +6 -0

(T/N: "방"탄소년단 "연"애"시"뮬레이션 (BTS  Dating Simulation) This is the awkward Japanese Dating Game video) 

2. Taehyung is a visual genius❤ +175 -5

3. he is really handsome ㅠㅠ +156 -2

4. #listentomywords_bighit_make_taehyung_get_twoblock_rightnow +68 -1

5. He looks good with long hair too... +59 -1

6. I like his curly hair too ㅎㅎ +43 -1

7. I this he looks the best with hairband  (personal preference) +42 -1

8. well, his face completed the look +39 -1

9. I wish there's a word that can describe something that's more than just handsome than the word "handsome".. he's +handsome and not just handsome +36 -4

10. sh*t Bighit please let him get twoblock hairstyle..please +34 -1


11. I don't know how he could have thought of becoming a farmer with such face +33 -0