Monday, 26 December 2016

[PANN] 161224 I'm a fan from another fandom and BTS Jin-nim is so funny ㅋㅋ



I can prove I'm a B2ty!

I was going to school with my friend and s/he shows me many BTS videos because s/he's an ARMY and this was a video of Jin-nim and Jungkook-nim fighting ㅋㅋㅋ they said "STOP I!T" and that was the only part of the video I watched so please link me the full video if you know 


This is the only gif I have of Jin-nim...

Original post here
Response +89 -8


1. Do you know what's it called when you eat uncooked duck? hoe-ori +47 -0

(T/N: Wordplay. Duck is 오리(ori) and 회(hoe)  is sashimi. But 회오리 (hoe-ori) is a word on its own and it means whirlwind/tornado/twister)

2. ♡♡ +28 -0

3. he's the member in charge of jokes with that handsome face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you should watch the full video because it's f*cking hilarious +27 -0

4. Go to V App, click on the three bars, go to channel and select BTS's channel. You'll see a 30mins long video. Enjoyㅋㅋ❤ +15 -0


5. he's f*cking funny. (this is why I can't help loving Kim Seokjin +12 -0
Weird facts of Kim Seokjin
1.  He dances well (?). I mean the frequency and not his dancing skills. 
2. He's from a somewhat rich family but he doesn't show it
3. He used to be a smart student but he doesn't show it
4. He's handsome but he's not arrogant
5. He's an idol but he runs a cooking blog
6. He's not greedy but he's ambitious
7. He's a strategist
8. Surprisingly, he is not a person who hesitates
9. He will do everything when you give him the opportunity
10. He's still 24 years old. But it seems like he knows about everything

6. Seriously you will not be able to escape from him now that you've learned about our Jin's charms +6 -0