Monday, 26 December 2016

[PANN] 161224 Please suggest me idols who you think look noble (?)!!



While I was looking at photos recently, I realized that Seventeen Joshua really looks luxurious?? 







flower crown suits him so well too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ




I was attacked on this day... by this vibe of this photo ㅠㅠ ((and I was attacked for the second time when I learned that he's good at making pasta...

Are there any idols who give prince-like vibes? ㅠㅠ seriously I love this type of aura and face...

Original post here
Response +146 -23

1. Kim Joonmyeon +260 -56

2. Kim Seokjin +170 -86

3. Seokjin has a prince-like face +86 -44

4. he really looks really like a prince. when he stays still +60 -23

5. Jin from BTS ㅠㅠㅠ Kim Seokjin♥ looks like a prince +41 -16

6. Seokjin looks like a prince ㅠㅠㅜ he's really handsome +19 -13