Thursday, 29 December 2016

[PANN] 161228 But I don't think V's acting was that terrible for you to slander him



Firstly, I'm a multi-actor fan! I like all actors and I'm not picky ㅎㅎ So I watch a lot of dramas and this time I'm definitely watching Hwarang because of Park Seojoon. I was worried when I heard this is V's first attempt at acting. I've seen many idols slandered when they join dramas and of course sometimes it's because of their bad performance...

So I was very worried even before the drama began but he (V) only got to say actual lines in Ep 2 and tonight's episode (Dec. 27). Honestly, he appeared few seconds in Ep 2 so I can't judge him based on that episode but I think he did quite well tonight. I personally think his expression and voice tone were not bad but of course, everyone can't be happy with V's acting style.
But although he didn't do extremely well, I'm sure that his acting does not deserve comments like "even a dog can do better than him"! As a person who watched dramas for few years, I haven't seen actors slandered for acting like him.

I read a very accurate comment for another post and I think it was "He wouldn't have received so much hate if he was a rookie actor."? I personally really agree with this comment ㅠㅠㅠ I'm a fan of actors so I honestly don't know about idols but I think some are watching with sharper eyes because V is an idol. I'm looking forward to seeing V's future acting.. anyway, what I really wanted to say is that I don't think his acting deserves this much of slandering...!!

+) I was slow to check the comments. I posted this because I saw ridiculous posts slandering V on Entertalk yesterday. I thought they were judging him hastily! I will attach the screenshot here..! many of you said you didn't see the negative posts ㅜㅠㅠ

I'm editing again because many of you asked: "where is the slandering post?" "did he get slandered? "I didn't see any post among Selected Talk". When last night's Hwarang ended, posts that slandered him flooded here. They still haven't made it to the ranking and some of them were deleted

V's acting is amazingly horrible
Why is V so bad at acting?
Why do V fans always emphasize that they're fans of other idols?
What's wrong with V?

Original post here
Response +505 -128


1. I'm a drama fan and I was surprised when I saw the posts here after coming from another site. He wasn't really mentioned on other sites and when people did mention him they said things like "he's okay", "not bad" but why are people so cold over here? +102 -6

2. thanks... actually, I'm ARMY but as a person who studies directing, I couldn't be happy when I heard he joined the cast ㅠㅠ I was worried he was going to act but historical drama made me worried more ㅠㅠ even actors who do well in modern dramas face difficulties with historical ones ㅠ of course, there are actors who do well in historical dramas but I was worried because the genre can make things awkward. After watching making videos and interviews, I could tell that Taehyung asked his senior actors' advice for every little detail and learned from them during the short preparation time. His character wouldn't be one of the important characters but I'm happy to see him play his character well enough to not ruin the story of the drama ㅠㅠ We should definitely watch longer to really tell but I don't think I'm seeing any major issues.. I think it was all possible because his senior actors guided him well and the director watching him favorably.. I hope Hwarang succeeds more ㅠㅠ +102 -7

3. oh ㅋㅋㅋ I was thinking the same thing because I don't really understand what idol fans talk about ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his acting didn't deserve slandering but I think people are slandering him ridiculously ㅋㅋ +98 -5

4. Even I had prejudice against V because I don't know about him well but I think he did fine. My younger brother thought he was a rookie actor.. +38 -3

5. I think we will all have different opinions about his acting but his eyes look really sad. sh*t someone please give me photos/gifs +35 -1

ㄴthis boy is that boy. thank you ^^ +5 -0
ㄴ ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ do you guys have gifs of him from the drama... I don't use Twitter so I don't have gifsㅠ +4 -0

6. It's natural for his acting to lack since this is his first attempt.. but he.. there's something about his eyes... his eyes are bright? they look pure and I think that is why he was chosen +26 -0

7. They're doing this because they hate him. He didn't even appear on many episodes so far but people are slandering him already... people who think his acting is alright will continue to watch him... +23 -1