This is our reply.
There won't be any rumor about reflecting repeated streaming if everyone compares the number of streaming found in "song detail" of Genie Chart (which is often mentioned as an example by the many people who post on this board) with Gaon Chart streaming.
(T/N: Repeated streaming = they only count once no matter how many times you play the song every hour.)
Gaon Chart does not disclose the counting in details because of the reasons we have mentioned before.
Revealed information will only cause a more detailed abusing.
Asking us to reveal the detailed counting to clarify the rumor among fans is an immoderate request.
We hope you will understand and we will strive to become a more justice and objective music chart.
"Gaon Chart must reveal their proper counting standard to prevent the fans from abusing the chart."
This sentence is hard to understand. How could we prevent abusing by revealing our counting standard? Chart abusing means to influence the chart in an illegal manner. If you would tell us your opinion, we'll review it.
Even Gaon Chart can't reveal "detailed counting standard" and this is obvious but yet they still demand them to reveal it? I mean you can tell them going hmm? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ according to their logic, Gaon's corrupted too because they can't reveal their counting standard... I can sense them planning to bring that place down if we win any award from them in the future...
Original post here
Response +38 -0
1. Summary: Revealing the detailed counting standard will not prevent abusing and instead it will cause abusing. -> you want us to reveal our counting standard but that's just f***ing bullsh*t +14 -0
2. But Gaon is so firm and they reply very well ㅋㅋㅋ look at the P.S ㅋㅋㅋ so f***ing firm ㅋㅋ +14 -0
3. I'm worried the artist might get on their blacklist because of their fans... I don't get why they have to poke and stab every place.. +14 -0
4. "They're not revealing it because they're guilty, aren't they? but our artist's career.... (sobs)" +4 -0
5. Even Gaon nailed down about not revealing their information. In the end, this proves that Melon didn't hide because they were guilty...! Anyway thank you Eppi ^ㅅ^ +4 -0