Do not reupload!
Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!
I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
BTS and TWICE are slandered daily on PANN~
They're really hot these days!
I think both teams have many international fans
They both won the first place as top boy and girl group survey carried out by KBS World Radio!
I'll post the news as well because I think some of you could have missed it. Congrats, congrats
I hope Entertalk turns into a place with many posts like this rather than hateful posts!
[Article] 161206 [Entertainment Diary] BTS & TWICE, they prove their global popularity
Group BTS and TWICE showed off their power as global trend idol groups.
<Record> BTS: "Let's clap before we start, wow~ this is amazing! We never thought we'd achieve this."
According to the survey carried out by KBS World Radio targeting their listeners from 87 countries, BTS and TWICE are the most loved boy and girl idol groups by people around the world.
<Record> "My blood, sweat and tears, take away all of my last dance"
BTS showed astonishing performance this year. They entered the Billboard Chart for the third time with their second full album "WINGS" and they also claimed the title of "The first Korean Artist".
Original post here
Response +284 -33
1. The comments are so heartwarming too ㅋㅋㅋ I hope the teams remain together for a long time~ I've watched TT MV so many times while streaming for BTS +50 -0
2. As expected from our TWICEvlies!! And fighting to BTS whom I'm really loving these days ㅋㅋ +46 -1
3. I'm ARMY and while streaming I watched TT and they looked so pretty! I hope you will continue to succeed more +42 -0
4. both groups are equally wonderful! I hope Bangtan and Twicevelies both continue to succeed more!!♡ +21 -1
5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ something the two groups share in common is - they're slandered extremely on PANN but they're so popular in reality~~ the two teams set new records whenever they release a new album!! I hope the two groups continue to grow bigger and bring sorrow to haters~~~ +18 -0
6. the two teams are handsome and beautiful. Both groups, please remain for a long time +17 -0
The hot topic of the 2016 MAMA which is the 8th MAMA this year was the tears of boy group BTS who won the "Artist of the Year" award. The members wiped their tears with their fists when their leader Rap Monster said, "Many said we wouldn't do well but we're grateful to everyone who believed in us.". BTS thanked their fanclub ARMY. What happened to them?
▷ At the same time, you could hear EXO's fanclub EXO Ls' sighing. Although EXO won 4 awards including the "Album of the Year" award against other leading nominees, their fans couldn't really accept BTS's winning. "Our oppas got the "Artist of the Year" award taken away by a group like BTS..." While hardcore EXO fan elementary niece lost her temper, the next door high school student girl who is a fan of BTS cried her eyes out and said, "You have no idea the level of suppression we had to go through... Oppas did it by overcoming all the accusations and hateful comments.".
▷ Sure, there is competition between the idol groups created by entertainment companies who train their singing, dancing, performance and choose great visuals but the driving force of today's KPOP golden age are the fandoms who are the consumers of this idol culture. The cohesiveness and extreme dedication of their fans (who are mostly teenagers) are beyond our imagination. Even during 2008 US Beef candlelight protest, TVXQ's fanclub came out on the street and said, "Our oppas might end up with holes in their brains by eating meat from mad cows.". This is the Korean phenomenon that surprises the world.
▷ I can understand the subculture of stressed teenagers who blindly follow idols, support wrong ideas and create competition. However, attacking other artists by going beyond the point of supporting your own artist, dividing into groups and bullying based on the artist one supports concerns me. The phenomenon of adults refusing to eat or talk together when they have a different ideology or support different political parties is happening in the idol world as well. I think we should also focus on the phenomenon and the meaning of "TanEk war", which is happening on the surface of the Impeachment. We have no right to criticize one's preference.
(t/n: 탄액/ tanek = 방"탄"소년단 (BTS) + "엑"소 (EXO). 탄핵/tanhaek = impeachment. pun)
Original article here
1. I think this post is just creating a fanwar...? BTS cried because of the long hardships they went through until now and EXO fans felt that way because they were looking forward to seeing EXO winning the award... the immature fans are the ones starting the issues. Many of us congratulate each other too. And BTS and EXO are close to each other so I'm not very happy to see articles like this +255 -12
2. I think it would be a good idea to take this article down. You're just starting a fanwar and true fans don't really go on Naver articles because it's a waste of time. We vote, stream, watching music videos, buy albums and talk about their concert instead... +196 -1
3. ah what is wrong with this journalist? the journalist indeed sounds like they're gibbering +180 -1
4. I think you over-interpreted the meaning behind their tears when they just cried because they were overwhelmed to win the award they had been dreaming for a long time... why do you write an article that doesn't even link by bringing another fandom into this ㅎㅎ You're right about others not having the right to criticize one's preference but I think that doesn't reflect your article. I really think you were gibbering at late hour... +178 -6
5. They cried on stage because they had been walking on an uneven road since their debut. They were overwhelmed so they cried. They didn't cry because of any other reason. +187 -15
6. Your words sound gibberish just like the title of the article +59 -0
7. you really wrote a fine piece of bs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why are EXO fans always elementary students? It's the 5th year of EXO so are their fans Peter Pans? Are they forever elementary students without aging? +58 -2
8. The word "tanek" really doesn't look right +60 -3
9. You're saying that it's subcultural to support idols blindly? The subculture you criticized today is the driving force of today's global KPOP industry. Artists can't survive without their fans. OF course, it's absolutely wrong to attack other groups and fandoms but every action has consequences. I think you tried to compare the present issue to idols but some parts of your article bother me. And FYI, I'm not a young person nor a teenager. I'm an old grown up. +56 -2
10. what do you mean by what could have happened to them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they cried because they probably remembered their trainee days and the hardships they went through to reach here +39 -0
My father ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
me: (during BTS's stage) Dad, do you know them?
father: no, who are thy?
me: (EXO's Volcano Chicken commercial starts playing) Dad, do you know them?
father: your babies
= Rap Monster (yes, this is a BTS fan recruiting post so please get lost if you don't want to read any fan recruiting posts)
...I think that is why they couldn't trust me. Back then, my lyrics - since I had to study as well - I would write the lyrics secretly on a paper and hide it inside my workbook and I would get told off if I get caught. My mother witnessed this many times which displeased her and I told this to my mom during that time which sounds cringeworthy when I think about it now. My grades were among the top 5000 students nationwide and this company said I'm very talented. I'm merely in the 5000th place if I study but I was told by a well-reputed person that I can become No.1 in rapping. I asked her, "Mom, do you prefer a son who comes first or a son who ranks 5000th place?" and she resentfully gave me permission.
This boy who asked his mother if she preferred a son who stays in the 5000th place in studies or 1st place in rapping which he enjoys doing grows up and writes the lyrics "난 내가 하기싫은 일로 성공하긴 싫어 난 날 밀어" (I don't want to succeed by doing something I don't like, I push myself)
PENTAGON Yuto and Yan An talked about the seniors they met during their promotion in Korea.
Pentagon's send mini album FIVE SENSES showcase was held on 6th evening 4PM at Yes24 Live Hall. Yuto said, "I'm a fan of senior Shinee. We got to meet them because we were promoting at the same time and it felt like a dream. I realized that we had finally made our debut when we saw the seniors we had been seeing on TV in real life.".
Yan An continued, "I like senior BTS. I have so many things to learn from them and I hope we become like them.". Member Go Shin Won further explained Yan An's remark, "I think he was very moved by their performance. It was different to watch their performance live and not on TV. Even I learned a lot and felt many things from them."
Original article here
Take out with full credits!
Our BTS has many junior groups now♥
Before I begin the post, I would like to state that we're not trying to drag in another fandom into this but we're just trying to prevent incitement. We feel bad to the other fandom who is involved in this rumor.
Firstly, this case is based on the rumor how users on Male Celebrities board on DC Gall tried frame EXO with misogyny.
If you will allow me to explain the story- users on Male celebrities board on DC Gall started a rumor of "차돌박이" (= misogyny) on EXO and they almost made this rumor sound like it was true > Some fans who are active on Nate PANN EXO Fantalk board planned to blame and frame BTS's fandom as if they had started this rumor and not the users of Male Celeb board on DC Gall > Currently, people who have proved themselves as EXO fans by going through strict procedure are discussing about this plan in an open chatting room > They said they will write about this on various sites including Instiz but right now they're still gathering materials.